Vs > West Point, Ga
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs West Point, Ga Climate & Distance Between
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Adrar, Algeria
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Dover, De, Usa
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Gajvoron, Ukraine
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa
West Point, Ga vs Malacca, Malaysia
West Point, Ga vs Latronico, Italy
West Point, Ga vs Cook, South Australia, Australia
West Point, Ga vs Nigde, Turkey
Townsville, Queensland vs Bikaner
Muroran vs Split
Maniwaki, Qc vs Oslo
Bitam vs Priest River, Id
- The distance between Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand and West Point, Ga, Usa is approximately 15,004 km or 9,323 mi.
- To reach Prachuap Khiri Khan in this distance one would set out from West Point, Ga bearing 353.3° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Prachuap Khiri Khan bearing 185.7° or S .
- Prachuap Khiri Khan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas West Point, Ga has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas West Point, Ga is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.3 °C (18.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.6 °C (29.9°F) less in Prachuap Khiri Khan. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 173 mm (6.8 in) less which is equivalent to 173 l/m² (4.25 US gal/ft²) or 1,730,000 l/ha (184,948 US gal/ac) less. About 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16° higher in Prachuap Khiri Khan than in West Point, Ga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Prachuap Khiri Khan relative to West Point, Ga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of West Point, Ga vs Prachuap Khiri Khan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -104 (-4)
|| -85 (-3)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -99 (-4)
|| -173 (-7)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Base Orcadas, Antarctica
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Vestervig, Denmark
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Klaipeda, Lithuania
West Point, Ga vs Skiros Island, Greece
West Point, Ga vs Collooney, Sligo, Ireland
West Point, Ga vs Essej, Russia
West Point, Ga vs Yurimaguas, Peru
Olivia, Mn vs Batouri
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Val D’Or, Quebec
Melo vs Tampa, Florida
Columbus, Ks vs Doneck
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs West Point, Ga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 341.3 kms (212.1 miles) NNE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) N
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) NE
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) NNE
- Bangkok, Thailand - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) NNE
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) NE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) NE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NE
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) ENE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 84.1 kms (52.2 miles) N
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 334 kms (207.5 miles) E
Climate Guides for Locations near West Point, Ga
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NE
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) NE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) E
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) ESE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) SE
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) ESE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SE