Vs > Cervia
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Cervia Climate & Distance Between
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Buckeye, Az, Usa
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Bangui, Central African Republic
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Punta Indio, Argentina
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Thibodaux, La, Usa
Cervia vs Swift Current (cda), Sk, Canada
Cervia vs Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy
Cervia vs Bern, Switzerland
Cervia vs Santa Maria, Brazil
Matam vs Abashiri
Yuma, Arizona vs Zagatala
Karlstad vs Buckhannon, Wv
Onslow, Western Australia vs Mkambo
- The distance between Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand and Cervia, Italy is approximately 8,897 km or 5,529 mi.
- To reach Prachuap Khiri Khan in this distance one would set out from Cervia bearing 83.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Prachuap Khiri Khan bearing 133.4° or SE .
- Prachuap Khiri Khan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Cervia has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cervia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.2 °C (25.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.6 °C (28.1°F) less in Prachuap Khiri Khan. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 466.8 mm (18.4 in) more which is equivalent to 466.8 l/m² (11.46 US gal/ft²) or 4,668,000 l/ha (499,040 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.2° higher in Prachuap Khiri Khan than in Cervia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Prachuap Khiri Khan relative to Cervia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cervia vs Prachuap Khiri Khan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Kelowna, Bc, Canada
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Larissa, Greece
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Cervia vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand
Cervia vs Chico, Chile
Cervia vs Rochambeau, French Guiana
Cervia vs Imbert, Dominican Republic
Le Mars, Ia vs Luperon
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Le Raizet
Dayton, Wa vs Williamsburg, Va
Naxos vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Cervia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 341.3 kms (212.1 miles) NNE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) N
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) NE
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) NNE
- Bangkok, Thailand - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) NNE
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) NE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) NE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NE
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) ENE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 84.1 kms (52.2 miles) N
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 334 kms (207.5 miles) E
Climate Guides for Locations near Cervia