Vs > Cambridge Bay, Nt
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Joensuu, Finland
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Dajabon, Dominican Republic
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Aledo, Il, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Bulgan, Mongolia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Plainfield, Nj, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Gardermoen, Norway
Claremorris vs Appleby
Chakhcharan vs Ostersund-Froson
Charlottetown, Pe vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories
Edinburgh, Scotland vs Galva, Il
- The distance between Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand and Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,805 km or 6,714 mi.
- To reach Prachuap Khiri Khan in this distance one would set out from Cambridge Bay, Nt bearing 335.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Prachuap Khiri Khan bearing 188.7° or S .
- Prachuap Khiri Khan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 41.9 °C (75.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 37.5 °C (67.5°F) less in Prachuap Khiri Khan. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1013 mm (39.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1013 l/m² (24.86 US gal/ft²) or 10,130,000 l/ha (1,082,964 US gal/ac) more. About 8 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 52° higher in Prachuap Khiri Khan than in Cambridge Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Changdu, China
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Casablanca, Cuba
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Guangzhou, China
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Woodhill Forest, New Zealand
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Nikopol’, Ukraine
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Naha, Okinawa, Japan
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Canton, Ny, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Kenieba, Mali
Rochambeau vs Pohnpei
Belfast-Aldergrove vs Limon
South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In vs Livingstone
Highmore, Sd vs Ovruc
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 341.3 kms (212.1 miles) NNE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) N
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) NE
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) NNE
- Bangkok, Thailand - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) NNE
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) NE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) NE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NE
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) ENE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 84.1 kms (52.2 miles) N
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 334 kms (207.5 miles) E
Climate Guides for Locations near Cambridge Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE