Vs > Ada, Mn
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Nikopol’, Ukraine
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Kunduz, Afghanistan
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Lagos, Nigeria
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Maturin, Venezuela
Ada, Mn vs Saki, Azerbaijan
Ada, Mn vs Pto.Carreno, Colombia
Ada, Mn vs Denver, Colorado, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Ye, Myanmar
Timaru vs Rochester, Mn
Nosy-Varika vs Mwmosa
Termez vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin
Hannover vs Louisburg, Nc
- The distance between Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 13,263 km or 8,242 mi.
- To reach Prachuap Khiri Khan in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 341.1° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Prachuap Khiri Khan bearing 193.1° or SSW .
- Prachuap Khiri Khan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 21.8 °C (39.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.4 °C (58.3°F) less in Prachuap Khiri Khan. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 568.9 mm (22.4 in) more which is equivalent to 568.9 l/m² (13.96 US gal/ft²) or 5,689,000 l/ha (608,192 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30° higher in Prachuap Khiri Khan than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Prachuap Khiri Khan relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Prachuap Khiri Khan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Valdivia, Chile
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Monte Azul, Brazil
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Nokkundi, Pakistan
Ada, Mn vs Laramie, Wy, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Waycrosse, Ga, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Tapanui, New Zealand
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Temuka
Tabriz vs Quanah, Tx
Agadez vs Rohri/ Sukkur
Lancaster, Wi vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 341.3 kms (212.1 miles) NNE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) N
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) NE
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) NNE
- Bangkok, Thailand - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) NNE
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) NE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) NE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NE
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) ENE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 84.1 kms (52.2 miles) N
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 334 kms (207.5 miles) E
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE