Average Temperatures in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- The mean annual temperature in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand is hot at 27 degrees Celsius (80.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures vary by 4 °C (7.2°F) which is an extremely low range.
- The warmest month (April) is very hot having an average temperature of 28.7 degrees Celsius (83.66 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is fairly hot with an average temperature of 24.7 degrees Celsius (76.46 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Prachuap Khiri Khan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Prachuap Khiri Khan Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 341.3 kms (212.1 miles) NNE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) N
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) NE
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) NNE
- Bangkok, Thailand - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) NNE
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) NE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) NE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NE
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) ENE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 84.1 kms (52.2 miles) N
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 334 kms (207.5 miles) E