| < September >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prachuap Khiri Khan in September is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid with rain every now and then. Circa 96mm (3.8in) of water is dumped across an average of 14 days.
- In September the skies in Prachuap Khiri Khan are a little dull having on average a mere 4:07 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:10.
- There are approximately 7:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prachuap Khiri Khan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Prachuap Khiri Khan:
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 341.3 kms (212.1 miles) NNE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) N
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) NE
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) NNE
- Bangkok, Thailand - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) NNE
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) NE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) NE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NE
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) ENE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 84.1 kms (52.2 miles) N
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 334 kms (207.5 miles) E