| < July >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prachuap Khiri Khan in July is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with rain once in a while. Just 89mm (3.5in) of H2O descends across an average of 15 days.
- In July the heavens above Prachuap Khiri Khan are dull having on average merely 3:29 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:44.
- There are approximately 9:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prachuap Khiri Khan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Prachuap Khiri Khan:
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 341.3 kms (212.1 miles) NNE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) N
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) NE
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) NNE
- Bangkok, Thailand - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) NNE
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) NE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) NE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NE
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) ENE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 84.1 kms (52.2 miles) N
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 334 kms (207.5 miles) E